We are proud to present the members of the Regroupement lavallois pour la réussite éducative’s (RLPRE) Board of Directors. The board is made up of representatives from various sectors, including education, community, municipal, health and social services, business and employment.
- Representative of the Commission scolaire de Laval : Julie Lavigne, assistant general director, Chairperson of the RLPRE
- Representative of the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board : Louise Côté, interim coordinator of Community Services
- Representative of Collège Montmorency : vacant seat
- Representative of the university level institutions : Sylvie Quéré, director of Academic development and support services at the Université du Québec à Montréal
Health and social services sector
- Representative of the Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Laval : Dr. Jean-Pierre Trépanier, director of public health
Social and community sector
- Lyne Sylvain, director of the Relais familial d’Auteuil, Vice-chairperson of the RLPRE
- Samuel d’Haese, coordinator at the Entraide Pont-Viau et Laval-des-Rapides
- Mélanie Payette, coordinator of Jeun’Est en forme
- Representative of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Laval : Jonathan Falardeau, co-founder of Tiers Lieu coop
- Representative of the Carrefour jeunesse-emploi de Laval : Christiane Pichette, general director, Treasurer of the RLPRE
- Representative of the City of Laval : Louise Lortie, municipal councillor of the district of Marc-Aurèle-Fortin
The RLPRE would like to thank its board members for their engagement and contribution!