We are proud to present the members of the Regroupement lavallois pour la réussite éducative’s (RLPRE) Board of Directors. The board is made up of representatives from various sectors, including education, community, municipal, health and social services, business and employment.
- Representative of the Commission scolaire de Laval : Julie Lavigne, assistant general director, Chairperson of the RLPRE
- Representative of the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board : Kimberly Harrison, coordinator of Community Services
- Representative of Collège Montmorency : Marie-Eve Dupuis Roussil, director of Student Affairs
- Representative of the university level institutions : Vacant seat
Health and social services sector
- Representative of the Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de Laval : Anick Deslongchamps, director of the Youth Programme
Social and community sector
Representatives of the Corporation de développement communautaire de Laval
- Lyne Sylvain, director of the Relais familial d’Auteuil
- Samuel d’Haese, coordinator of the Entraide Pont-Viau et Laval-des-Rapides
- Anaïs Hélie-Martel, literacy project manager of Groupe Alpha Laval, Secretary of the RLPRE
- Representative of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Laval : Vacant seat
- Representative of the Carrefour jeunesse-emploi de Laval : Christiane Pichette, general director, Vice-chairperson of the RLPRE
- Representative of the City of Laval : Louise Lortie, municipal councillor of the district of Marc-Aurèle-Fortin
The RLPRE would like to thank its board members for their engagement and contribution!